Team Worldwide seeking a Field Compliance Manager (FCM) for the Western US region.
Cities considered for home base, but not limited to, are SEA, PHX and DEN
Manager will be employed by Team Worldwide Corporate and will work off-site. This position reports to the VP of Compliance/Security.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- ensure US Branch Office compliance to Team’s security procedures and regulatory requirements
- conduct scheduled and spot field audits of US Branch Offices in the Western Region
- conduct electronic audits periodically in the Western Region
- facilitate new Branch Office openings, which includes set-up and Team system training
- facilitate closings of Branch Offices
- dispute resolutions between Branch Offices
- support of Branch Office domestic and international operations
- ensuring Branch Offices are knowledgeable of and comply with company requirements (SAC)
- Branch Office liaison – between Branches and between Branches/Corporate
- assist Compliance Committee as needed
- providing emergency assistance as required pertaining to operational or catastrophic events
- additional duties as assigned by the VP of Compliance or COO
- serving on the QAR (Quality Assurance Report) Committee
Experience in the freight forwarding/3PL industry, international and domestic, air and ocean.
Utilize resume submission on site, or send directly to email@example.com