Claims Analyst- Winnsboro, TX
Team Worldwide Corporate Office in Winnsboro, TX is looking to add a new Claims Analyst to the Claims department.
The Claims Analyst is responsible for reviewing incoming requests, compiling and maintaining required documentation, and ensuring accuracy in processing each claim. They will also serve as a point of contact for Team branch offices, customers, and carriers throughout the entirety of the process.
Team is a worldwide, yet locally-minded business with the resources to offer global control of our customers’ product movement. As a multi-year recipient of the Logistics Management Quest for Quality Award in Freight Forwarding, the Team Worldwide commitment makes every deliver like a trip around the corner—no matter where that corner is.
Who You Are
As a Claims Analyst, you will bring the following qualifications:
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi task and work efficiently in a steady and quiet environment
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
- Address new claims via email and phone correspondence.
- Verify the documentation of new claims packets and ensure that all required documentation is enclosed and accurate.
- Request documentation from customers and cartage carriers when necessary.
- Provide claim status to Branch offices and customers on existing claims.
- Navigate the subrogation process with cartage carriers.
- Additional duties, responsibilities, or tasks as assigned by the department supervisor.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel preferred
- Strong computer skills
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer.