Team Worldwide is a diversified logistics provider that offers “best in class” logistics solutions for its customers around the globe.
Team Worldwide has an opportunity for software developers to join our software development team. This role is comprised of full stack development with an emphasis on PHP and front-end technologies.
The software developer plays a key role in driving our business forward by creating, testing and implementing best in class web and mobile applications. In addition to new application development, you will also support existing applications and work with the development team to assist in the planning and design of applications and programs.
This is a full-time on-site position in Winnsboro, Texas. We are a seasoned company with enterprise resources and a very developer friendly environment.
- Develop and deploy minor and major application features
- Assist in developing feature specifications and project requirements
- Plan, code, test, document, and deploy new features/applications and enhancements
- Troubleshoot application bugs, provide and implement solutions
- Optimize and refactor existing code to improve performance and reliability
- 3+ years experience with PHP development
- 2+ years of experience with Modern Back-end Framework(s) (Symfony, Laravel, etc.)
- Front End Development utilizing jQuery, Bootstrap, CSS3, and HTML5
- High degree of comfort with PHP template engines such as TWIG
- Working knowledge of MySQL and the full LAMP stack
- Experience with Database Abstraction Layer and ORM (e.g., Doctrine or Propel)
- Comfortable writing code and feature testing
- Experience with version control (GIT) and code management systems
- Able to communicate in a clear, concise, articulate, and professional manner and to collaborate with other team members on a daily basis to develop code and provide timely solutions to software problems as they arise.
Additional Skills and Knowledge Desired
- Object-Oriented Programming best practices and design patterns
- Responsive Web Design
- Wire-frame and Mock-up tools
- JSON, RESTful service design, API consumption (i.e. Guzzle)
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
IT Support Technician
Winnsboro, TX – Team Worldwide currently has a job opening for an IT Support Technician to provide support to end users on a variety of IT systems hardware and software issues. Responds to telephone calls, email and other requests for support on record updates, software questions and issues, hardware issues, and other technical matters. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Documents, tracks, and monitors support requests to ensure a timely resolution. Will assist in the installation, maintenance, and general support of information systems, networks, printers, cabling, and etc. Will perform upgrades, patches, and installation of new equipment, software, and applications. Will assist in documenting operations processes, maintaining databases, and maintaining project and trouble ticket status. May help perform system backups and recovery.
Desired skills include:
- Experience in IT desktop support, PC hardware/software maintenance, and remote PC support
- Knowledge required of commonly-used technical concepts, practices, procedures, and software including Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows 10, Internet browsers (Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari), VPN, and networking
- Experience with PHP and SQL a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent problem solving, communication skills, and multi-tasking skills essential
- Results oriented and self-motivated
Forward your resume to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org