EDI Developer & Implementation Specialist
Team Worldwide is a diversified logistics provider that offers “best in class” logistics solutions for its customers around the globe. We are a seasoned company with enterprise resources and a very developer friendly environment.
Team Worldwide has an opportunity for an Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) developer and implementation specialist to join our software development team. We are looking for an experienced EDI developer to work on existing and new projects involving business-to-business electronic exchange of data.
This is a full time on-site position in Winnsboro, Texas.
The EDI Developer & Implementation Specialist:
- Coordinates EDI testing and trading partner implementation initiatives.
- Analyzes, designs, and develops specifications for enhancements and extensions with EDI application interfaces and maps.
- Designs, creates, codes and modifies EDI software programs
- Tests and implements EDI software programs
- Monitors and supports complex software programs
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with software development and designing/ implementing software with strict adherence to detailed specifications
- Working knowledge of EDI programming and X12 standards
- Experience with PHP programming
- Experience with SQL, to include query design and table development
- Working knowledge of C programming language
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems
- Experience with EDI Integration Software such as MessageWay, Biz-Talk, or Bots or other EDI mapping and file transfer tools
- Knowledge of XML
- Experience with version control software such as GIT and code management systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
For more information, please contact email@example.com.